The Southworth – Vashon ferry, operated by the Washington State Ferries division of the Washington State Department of Transportation, is a weekday, weekend, and holiday ferry service between the community of Southworth in Kitsap County, WA and Vashon Island, WA.
Southworth – Vashon Ferry Schedule
In this section you’ll find the current Southworth – Vashon Ferry schedule.
Southworth to Vashon Weekday Ferry Schedule
|Depart Southworth (Monday through Friday)|
|9:35 (Friday only)|
Southworth to Vashon Weekend & Holiday Schedule
|Depart Southworth (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)|
Vashon to Southworth Weekday Ferry Schedule
|Depart Vashon (Monday through Friday)|
Vashon to Southworth Weekend & Holiday Ferry Schedule
|Depart Vashon (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)|
Southworth Ferry Terminal
This section contains important information about the Southworth ferry terminal.
The Southworth ferry terminal is located at 11700 SE Sedgwick Rd, Southworth, WA 98386.
- Take exit 132 and drive west on Hwy 16 for approximately 23 miles
- Take exit for Hwy 160 (Sedgwick Rd)
- At the stop sign turn right onto Hwy 160 (Sedgwick Rd)
- Proceed for approximately 7 miles to another stop sign
- Turn right
- Ferry dock will be located straight ahead, and parking will be located to the right of the terminal
- Travel east on Hwy 16 to Sedgwick Rd (Hwy 160) exit
- Turn left onto SE Sedgwick Rd
- Travel approximately 7.3 miles to SE Southworth Dr
- Turn right onto SE Southworth Dr
- Proceed directly to the toll booth
The Southworth ferry terminal offers a waiting room, restrooms, and food service on select vessels. Overhead passenger loading is not available but is accessible to riders with disabilities.
Vashon Island Ferry Terminal
This section contains important information about the Vashon Island ferry terminal.
The Vashon Island ferry terminal is located at 10800 North Vashon Highway, Vashon, WA 98070.
To get to the terminal, you’ll want to head north on Vashon Highway South. This is the main road on Vashon Island and it will end directly at the terminal.
The Vashon Island ferry terminal has a waiting room, restrooms, and food service on select vessels. It does not have an elevator or overhead passenger loading, however.
Southworth Ferry Parking
Parking at the Southworth terminal is available in a large parking lot adjacent to the ferry.
There are approximately 215 parking spaces with 10 ADA spaces available in the lot. For customers with a valid disabled parking placard or license plate, there is no charge for parking in this lot. If all the available ADA spaces are filled, you are free to park in any available space at no cost.
Rates and Fees
Parking at the Southworth ferry currently costs $5.00 per day (no in and out privileges) or $101.01 for a monthly pass.
Vashon Island Ferry Parking
A Park and Ride parking lot is located uphill from the ferry at 10915 103rd Ave SW, Vashon, WA 98070. Parking in this lot is free.
The following ferryboats serve the Southworth – Vashon Ferry route.
More Washington State Ferries
- Anacortes – Friday Harbor (San Juan Island) Ferry
- Bainbridge Island – Seattle Ferry
- Bremerton – Seattle Ferry
- Edmonds – Kingston Ferry
- Fauntleroy – Southworth Ferry
- Fauntleroy – Vashon Ferry
- Lummi Island Ferry
- Mukilteo – Clinton Ferry
- Point Defiance – Tahlequah Ferry
- Port Townsend – Coupeville Ferry
- Southworth – Vashon Ferry